Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c_pannese
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Create pivot table on Nprinting pixel perfec

Hi All,

is possible to create a pivot table in pixel perfect?

I've create straight table with data to use but i can't realize a pivot in pixel perfect.

thank you all.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

There is no pivot table feature.

You can only mimic pivot table look by hiding showing cell values and borders around cells using straight table.

If you were thinking about adding dimension as a column - then this is not possible.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

There is no pivot table feature.

You can only mimic pivot table look by hiding showing cell values and borders around cells using straight table.

If you were thinking about adding dimension as a column - then this is not possible.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Dadiop
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

As said by @Lech_Miszkiewicz you can only mimic pivot table look.

You can achieve that by creating a nested level in Pixel Perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR9K04RFX8o

You can take a look at this video, it can be used as a "beginning template". With some custom (background color, borders, etc.) you should be able to do your own pivot table.

Depending on your application, you will maybe have to create calculated field for the subtotal and total (That was my case).

Here is just a little preview of my pivot table done on Pixel perfect (97% same as in QV)

Mandom_0-1626688650556.png

It's not an easy work, but it's definitely possible. You can also use formatting rules in case you need to modify colors etc.