Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sn_9052
Contributor II
Contributor II

Data flow is not working from Nprinting to Qliksense HUB

Hi Team,

One of user facing below Issue with N-Printing.Please help me with any suggestions.

"Past one week data is not flowing from Nprinting to Qliksense HUB, Streams required to provided quick assistance ASAP, as it is affecting deadline for many end users , attached screen print for your reference."

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello,

Unfortunately, there isn't sufficient information in this post to help with troubleshooting this issue.

Can you provide the community with more details on the subject? Here are some example questions:

• What do you mean with "data is not flowing?" Are reports not published?
  • Were they being published before?
  • Is the user reporting any error message?

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
sn_9052
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi ,
Below are the inputs provided by the user,Please help me
• What "data is not flowing?" Are reports not published?
Once Nprinting Job is completed latest slides should reflect in HUB, Latest date is showing, but slides are showing old date/data as it is not refreshing correctly in HUB
• Were they being published before?
Same in Qlik Sense HUB
• What error message you are receiving?
There is no specific error message available, but slides are not refreshing weekly.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is Qlik Sense application used to run NPrinting reports reloaded? Stale data might be a sign of app not reloading. I don't think it is a problem with NPrinting. I think it is a problem with Qlik Sense source document.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@sn_9052 

@Lech_Miszkiewicz is correct. It is not an NP issue.

See procedure in the following article to mitigate stale report output.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000051718

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!