Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digvijay_Singh

Designer error 'Qlik NPrinting designer can't find a supported reporting template'

Hi,

I am not able to open one specific power point template after doing following two activities - 

1. Inserted few icon images from local machine picture folder.

2. Started services.

Not sure how this pop up started showing all of a sudden. I can see other power point files can be opened. So looks like it is local to this specific file. I have been working on this for last one month and everything was fine - 

I searched in community but this pop up message shows file aready exists in local folder.

Please help in case someone faced the same problem.

Qlik Sense - Sept 2018 SR2

NPrinting - Sept 2018 SR2

Designer - 18.29.9.0

@Lech_Miszkiewicz 

@Ruggero_Piccoli 

Thanks in advance.

DJ,

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please don't post the same question more that one time. Thanks.

Check the following article https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000034941

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

Digvijay_Singh
Author

Thanks Ruggero!

For me it got resolved by exporting and importing back the report file. Weired! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please don't post the same question more that one time. Thanks.

Check the following article https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000034941

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Digvijay_Singh
Author

Thanks Ruggero!

For me it got resolved by exporting and importing back the report file. Weired!