Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinmay7
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dimesionality function in Nprinting

Hi,

I am having one pivot table in which i am using dimensionality function in measure. For NPrinting  i am converting the table in Straight table and then doing the Nprint. While generating report in Nprint the column which contains dimensionality function appears to be zero. 

Can someone please suggest the way to conquer the above problem.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First question: Do you understand dimensionality function? Have you read what it does/how it works in different charts? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/...

Second question: What is this expression you are using? can you share actual screenshots of dimensions, expressions results in Qlik and Template you are using?

3. What is the purpose of using dimensionality in straight table? Will definitelly not work as in Pivot table!

4. ALWAYS PROVIDE VERSIONS AND SR OF YOUR QLIK AND NPRINTING!!!

5. If we know what you are trying to achieve with it maybe there are other ways of achieving the same

6. How do you use the column in NPrinting? do you use it as a level or as Table? can you share details about how you use it, screenshots with details of properties etc?

With information provided it is not possible to replicate your issue so we need more details to build a case study

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.