Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amathew_CTI
Contributor
Contributor

Excel Template in Nprinting doesn't have excel settings at the top

Hi All,

This might be a basic question. I'm fairly new to developing in Nprinting but I'm not seeing Excel menu bar and other settings the comes in Excel when I open a report template. I have a screenshot attached. Is this they way it should look like?

I already tried clicking the toolbar option in Nprinting designer menubar but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi, Toolbar option is the one you would use to turn visibility on and off.

1. Now since you cannot see it I would suggest to open excel as a standalone app and ensure that ribbon is visible and pinned
  2. You may need to reinstall NPrinting Designer (please ensure it is on the same version as your server)

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi, Toolbar option is the one you would use to turn visibility on and off.

1. Now since you cannot see it I would suggest to open excel as a standalone app and ensure that ribbon is visible and pinned
  2. You may need to reinstall NPrinting Designer (please ensure it is on the same version as your server)

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Just to add a bit of additional context to Lech's point, See images below:

Collapse the ribbon

Expand the ribbon

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!