Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Failed to send e-mail for bucket eadf1e98-f84f-43fb-b2bc-868a484a68df error in qliknprinitng

We are having issues in nprinting email delivery hosted on virtual machine (Win Server 2012 R2 standard with Nprinting 18.19.6)

Our scheduled tasks getting failed to send emails randomly. I tried gmail SMTP server with port 465. the attached are logs

From the logs understood that it was the network issue ( correct me if my understanding was wrong).  Reported the issue to IT team but they are still investigating hence thinking about alternatives.

1. Currently, we are observing the tasks at schedules time, if status shows failed/warning re-run the task manually.  

Is there any mechanism to detect and make sure that task re-runs if scheduled one failed.?

guruprem

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The Google SMTP server has some strong anti-spam filters. For example it lets you to send a maximum amount of emails in a defined time period. If you try to send more emails they will be blocked.

Try to use a different SMTP server.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.