Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ekke
Contributor II
Contributor II

Fehler bei Erstellung eines Berichtes

Hallo zusammen,

ich sitze nun seit mehr als zwei Tagen an einem Problem, welches ich selbst leider nicht lösen kann.

Es handelt sich dabei um den Fehler in der Aufgabenausführung: "Warn: error during report generation: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten."

Ich kann mir den Fehler selbst vielleicht durch zwei Möglichkeiten erklären:
1. Ich habe in Nprinting die Wertnamen, also wenn ich in der Oberfläche über Tabellen --> dann meine Tabelle --> und dann die einzelnen Werte in meinen Bericht ziehe umbenannt im Bericht selbst und habe die Formatierung verändert (habe das vorher auch schon mal verändert, da war es eigentlich kein Problem)
2. Meine Filter stimmen nicht / sind fehlerhaft...

Ich würde einfach mal ein paar Screenshots in den Anhang anfügen, vielleicht findet sich ja jemand der schlauer ist als ich xD Es handelt sich übrigens um die Version November 2020; technische Version 20.39.3.0

Über Hilfe würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Labels (1)
8 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Ekke 

1. Housekeeping - we speak english on this community to allow for everyone to participate. If I answer you in my mother language (polish) there will be no use for anyone. If you dont speak english please at least try to use google translate
  2. your question in english says: 
    1. Error creating a report
      Hello everyone,

I've been stuck with a problem for more than two days now, which unfortunately I can't solve myself. This is the error in task execution: "Warn: error during report generation: At least one error occurred." I can perhaps explain the error myself in two ways:
      1. I have the value names in Nprinting, so if I go to the interface via tables --> then my table --> and then drag the individual values ​​into my report, I renamed them in the report itself and changed the formatting (I've already done that before changed it once, it wasn't actually a problem) 
      2. My filters are not correct / are faulty...

I would just add a few screenshots in the attachment, maybe there will be someone smarter than me xD By the way, this is the November 2020 version; technical version 20.39.3.0

I'd be happy for help.

3. Answer:
    1. renaming: - you can rename headers but not <tags>
    2. we dont really know how your filters are setup at the moment. We only see its surface which is not enough. We need to see which option you have chosen: Value, Numerical Value, Evalueate or Advanced Search. More about filters here - make sure you study it carfully!!!:
      1. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynam...
      2. https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/02/15/the-pitfalls-of-nprinting-filters-part-1-dates-and-duals/
      3. https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/02/25/the-pitfalls-of-nprinting-filters-part-2-search-string-fi...
      4. https://nprintingadventures.com/2022/03/19/filters-in-nprinting-how-hard-can-it-be-part-3-evaluate-v...
      5. https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/06/26/nprinting-filters-part-3-advanced-search/
    3. The choice of formula in the filter and data type is very important which is explained as simple as possible in the above links so make sure you read them
    4. If you are unsure how your filters should be setup we would need to know data type of your fields from your qlik table viewer as well as the requirement.
    5. make sure your app is fully supported and does not contain unsupported objects:
      1. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnect...
      2. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnect...

For now there is enough to check. Once you check everything from above and it is still not working you may come back to use with even more detailed description...

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

- Please post in English. Thanks. 

- Please update your installation to a supported version. Latest is better because you will benefit af all already solved issues. 

Based on what I understood you get a warning, not an error. It means that a step of the task had an issue but the task execution continued with the other steps. You manually changed the tag name and this is not permitted, you have to keep the tag name you get after dragging and dropping it in the template otherwise Qlik NPrinting will not be able to solve it. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Ekke
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello everyone,

im sorry for the language im trying to explain it in english.

My problem in general are the filters. They must be the problem...

In the attachment i will post a photo of the following description.
I want that in the cell D6 is the gross sales of the previous day and in the cell I6 the gross sales of the month accumulated.

Because of that i created filters (Year, Month and Day) which are all set to evaluate value. I will show you one example in the attachment also.

At this moment i cant update the version because my company is waiting for a support from another company....

I hope you can help me

Greetings Ekke

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks, now it is more clear: you want to have the same entity with two different filters in the same template. You can add the entity multiple times (I think 2 in your case) and associate a different filter to each one. 

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1709809083715.png

Object filters are supported in your version. 

Formulas do not support object filters. In that case you have to use, for example, set analysis in the formula. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

yes those filters don look good. For example Year filter is wrong as the syntax is "advanced search" syntax in "evaluate value"  option.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1709809161807.png

Again - you need to study and practice and learn what is the proper syntax. I already given you links to what is required so just make sure you understand how they work then update accordingly...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ekke
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

So in my case i need to go to the filter and type like "BU Ist Tag=today()-1" ? Because like this it is not working and the formula does not seems good 😄

Ekke
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yea i tried to understand the links that you send to me but as a beginner who worked with Qlik Sense and the formula like i descriped worked its hard to understand the workflow of nprinting and the filters....

I dont understand your solution because the "KJ" you deleted is like the name of the Dimension in Qlik Sense.

And in Qlik Sense this one is working

Ekke_0-1709812289999.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Ekke

Yes-the expression works in Qlik sense because it is used as “Advanced search” and in your screenshot from Nprinting you as far as i understand german used “evaluate value” option which is completely different to advanced search one. 
In the help document i sent you link to there is clear explanation as well about those differences so please go over it again