Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jérôme5625
Creator
Creator

Field autocalendar

Hello, 

I'm new to Nprinting and I can't find the autocalendar fields generated on Qlik sense in the script.
Is it normal not to see these autocalendar fields, which are very useful on Nprinting? Or do I need to make special settings? Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Jérôme5625 

yes - autocalendar "derived fields" will not be visible as fields in NPrinting as they are not existing in the data model in Qlik. Those are calculated on the fly, UI created fields. 

There are no special settings. Just use normal calendar when building QlikSense app instead of derived fields which is much better practice anyway.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi There,

It is not really clear what your requirement is.

"I'm new to Nprinting and I can't find the autocalendar fields generated on Qlik sense in the script."

It would be helpful if you do this:

1. Provide steps to reproduce your requirement

2. Provide expected results (make a mockup image)

3. Show Actual Results (show image of unexpected output) 

Please explain in great detail and provide any images that will help to illustrate what you are referring to specifically.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Jérôme5625 

yes - autocalendar "derived fields" will not be visible as fields in NPrinting as they are not existing in the data model in Qlik. Those are calculated on the fly, UI created fields. 

There are no special settings. Just use normal calendar when building QlikSense app instead of derived fields which is much better practice anyway.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Jérôme5625
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your feedback

Have a nice day

Jérôme