Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II

How to add a Qlik Sense table as an image in Pixel Perfect

Hi,

I tried to put a formatted table from Qlik Sense as an image in Pixel Perfect, but I couldn't make it work (even when I tinkered with the settings). I imagine this is not possible in Pixel Perfect and preferably I should do it as a level/table object or in MS Office, correct?

This community is incredibly helpful, thank you as always.

Qlik Sense tableQlik Sense table

PDF preview of the tablePDF preview of the table

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Adding Qlik Sense objects as images is supported in PixelPerfect. After the end of the connection cache generation, open the Designer, do a right click over the Images node and select the object you want from the list. If you see the object you need in the list it means that its type is supported and you can add it.

You are sharing a PDF preview where the table is visible, so I did not understand the meaning of "I couldn't make it work", sorry. Could you add some details?

Please note that after adding an object as image some properties appears on the left bottom part of the Designer. Maybe you need to set them to customize the result or you need to increase the space reserved for the image in the template to print it completly.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Adding Qlik Sense objects as images is supported in PixelPerfect. After the end of the connection cache generation, open the Designer, do a right click over the Images node and select the object you want from the list. If you see the object you need in the list it means that its type is supported and you can add it.

You are sharing a PDF preview where the table is visible, so I did not understand the meaning of "I couldn't make it work", sorry. Could you add some details?

Please note that after adding an object as image some properties appears on the left bottom part of the Designer. Maybe you need to set them to customize the result or you need to increase the space reserved for the image in the template to print it completly.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the reply.

The thing is although the image does show up in the pdf, it is cropped, and I couldn't find a way to fit all the table even when I tinkered with the available options (perhaps I missed some configuration).

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can set the Sizing option drop-down menu or increase the size of the area reserved for the image.

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1636470833413.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero