Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to apply an object level filter in pixel Perfect report - Qlik Sense Nprinting

Hi ,

I had a requirement to filter the object in Pixel Perfect( to use filters created in Nprinting Console)

or any other way.

Please let me know how can i do this.

Thanks,

Pranathi.

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You cannot apply Qlik NPrinting Filters to an object in a PixelPerfect template as you do with object filters in Microsoft Office templates, but PixelPerfect has an object filtering feature for some type of objects.

For example, you can add a field to Levels, create its Details band and add a new filter to that band.

Select Region_Level and you will see the Filter String in the Proprety Grid. Click on the dots on its right to open the filters editor.

010.png

Use the Filter String Editor to create your custom filter. In my case I want to select only UK and USA data.

020.png

The result is correctly filtered.

030.png

The first chart is in a non filtered band so it is complete. The other are filtered.

Please note that only some places supports custom filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

clever Smiley Wink

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you.

Is there way to apply 'evaluate expression' as a filter.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

To use the evaluate expression you have to create a Qlik NPrinting filter. You cannot insert an expression to be evaluated in the PixelPerfect band filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

How Can I use Qlik NPrinting Filters in Pixel Perfect?