cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthik1
Contributor
Contributor

How to configure AWS Simple Email Service ( SES) in QLik N Printing

Could we configure AWS Simple Email Service ( SES) in QLik N Printing. If so, please help with the Procedure.

Are there any  file size limitations while sending mail through AWS SES

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting supports standard SMTP protocol and how to configure it is described in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2020/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Set-u...

You must know the parameters of the SMTP server you want to connect with Qlik NPrinting. Details about the SMTP server configuration need to be asked at the SMTP supplier or administrators, we don't know third party services information.

Please pay attention to use the correct Qlik NPrinting version label when you create a community post because the answer could depend on that version. If you are using the 17.0 version I strongly suggest you to upgrade to a more recent and supported version.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @karthik1 

1. I suggest you start with upgrading your NPrinting instance to supported version. Version you are using (17.0) is not supported anymore. 

2. I had a quick look at SES documentation and it looks like settings of SMTP server are provided in AWS documentation and can be troubleshoot by following below steps: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/troubleshoot-smtp.html There are no special steps for NPrinting. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
karthik1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Ruggero/Lech ,

Thank you for the details.  i have got the Qlik N printing version  wrong in the question. we have installed  N printing version September 2020..