Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuraliPrasath
Creator III
Creator III

How to exclude 0 values in NPrinting reports.

Hi,

I've a NPrinting report that has following table. Example:- if my report runs every month then if any Employee sales is '0' then that employee row should not to shown. How to achieve this?

Employee, Sales, 

Ram, 0

Raj, 253

Gopi, 201

Hari, 542

7 Replies
sampada0810
Creator
Creator

Hi Murali,

You can restrict the data at the QlikView/ Qlik Sense side only.

Un-check  Include Nulls checkbox.

MuraliPrasath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't see Include check box in QlikView.

I'm using QlikView 12 version. Nprinting 15 version. 

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please find the attached 

Null.png

MuraliPrasath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got this, but still no luck in the NPrinting side of it. Still, NPrinting is not excluding the 0s rows.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Above answers are correct if you use Qlik Table as a sole source of data in your report also as a table. It may not work if you use Level with some field in it.

What is your template? Can you share screenshot of your template with all entities expanded? 

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
MuraliPrasath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Lech,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, My Template has levels for SubTotals. I can't able to exclude 0 values in subtotal levels(Client Name).

Please see the screenShot.

NP1.JPG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Insert the straight table with the data rows in the Levels node instead of the field.

The field has all values, also the ones that has 0 in the data. The table has not that values in the rows so they will not be exported in the report.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.