Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

Line chart in Powerpoint report in NPritning

Hi all,

In Qlik Sense where I have created a table for creating a line chart in NPrinting powerpoint which table has

1-dimension columns

and

7-measure  columns

When I'm linking the table with a line chart in the Powerpoint report in NPrintign it is displaying only 1-dimension and 3-measure

it is not displaying all the 7 measures.

I don't know why this is happening?

Could you please tell me how many measures we can use in Line chart in powerpoint report in Nprintingg?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question, have you tried outputting the same line chart into another report type and compared the output? I dont see why PowerPoint would be limiting your chart in any way unless there are additional filters that are applied during your report generation or something that is reducing your data?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question, have you tried outputting the same line chart into another report type and compared the output? I dont see why PowerPoint would be limiting your chart in any way unless there are additional filters that are applied during your report generation or something that is reducing your data?

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have sorted out why that was happening.

Actually, By default in excel, we get 4 dimension or 3 measures after selecting a line chart

When I was deleting all the rows and columns at a time then it is accepting by default behaviour but When I tried to add one by one rows and columns then it is showing all the measures

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Vivek

Glad you came right. Good to leave that feedback for anyone else in the future. Happy that you all sorted !