cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pumpkin_power
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multi KPI in HTML Nprinting

In Qlik Sense Feb 2019 I created some Multi KPI objects, when I embed them in Nprinting (February 2019 SR1) in an HTML doc only the titles are shown.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use Multi KPI objects in Nprinting?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What is a multi-kpi object? Is it an extension from bundle? If it is - did you read official documentation?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/creat...

Limitations of visualization extension bundles supplied by Qlik

When you use visualization extensions from an extension bundle supplied by Qlik there are some limitations compared to built-in visualizations, such as bar charts.

• The user interface of the visualization is not localized to the language that Qlik Sense is using.
  • Right-to-left reading order is not currently supported.
  • Accessibility features are not currently supported.
  • Migration to future built-in visualizations with similar features is not supported.
  • Qlik NPrinting is not supported.
  • Exporting to image, PDF or Excel is not supported.
  • It is not possible to use a visualization created with an extension in a story.
  • Qlik Sense Mobile is not supported.
  • Alternate states are not supported.
Note:It is not possible to edit visualization extensions from an extension bundle supplied by Qlik with Dev Hub.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What is a multi-kpi object? Is it an extension from bundle? If it is - did you read official documentation?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/creat...

Limitations of visualization extension bundles supplied by Qlik

When you use visualization extensions from an extension bundle supplied by Qlik there are some limitations compared to built-in visualizations, such as bar charts.

• The user interface of the visualization is not localized to the language that Qlik Sense is using.
  • Right-to-left reading order is not currently supported.
  • Accessibility features are not currently supported.
  • Migration to future built-in visualizations with similar features is not supported.
  • Qlik NPrinting is not supported.
  • Exporting to image, PDF or Excel is not supported.
  • It is not possible to use a visualization created with an extension in a story.
  • Qlik Sense Mobile is not supported.
  • Alternate states are not supported.
Note:It is not possible to edit visualization extensions from an extension bundle supplied by Qlik with Dev Hub.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
pumpkin_power
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you!

The object multi-kpi is part of the Visualization bundle (it aligns several KPIs in one container).

I hope in the future it will be possible to use them in Nprinting, my bosses are still in the age of printing 😉

waterscg
Creator
Creator

Is there any update on this? We're seeing the problem in the June 2019 Release. Does it work in any of the newer releases?

florent1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello, 

I still have the problem with November 2019 for the record.

I also hope vizualisations approved and provided by Qlik will be supported in NPrinting in a near future !

Flo

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @florent1 

Do not expect support for the old versions. I also would not expect support for extensions objects. I have not seen anything in this regard on Idea page of community nor heard of anything like this in regards to roadmap.

I would stick to objects which are a core of Qlik Sense and would work of them. Extensions can change/ will change and support of them is practically not possible.

regards

Lech