Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EGDR
Contributor II
Contributor II

N-printing On Demand Report Generation from Qlik

Hi Friends,

I have designed  total three sheets A Level, B Level, C Level on Qlik Dashboard and created "On Demand N-printing buttons" on three sheets , created Action on sheet and the sheet will reflect the values on object based on the selection-1,2,3 .

I Created PPT Templates A Level, B Level, C Level on N-printing by using Qlik Sense Objects and I given connection Name and N-printing app Name and selected Report on "On Demand Button"

The issue is while click on "On Demand N-printing button" , the report was generated but Values was mismatching with Qlik sense objects ,its generating  different values.

We are using the filters as well, based filters the reports need's to be generate  

Please help me on this issue, how we can get the values correctly on On demand report based filters from the Qlik sense 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

1. Study documentation before developing in Nprinting-Actions are not supported

2. Make sure there are no variable-input based dependencies as those also are not supported

3. make sure you review for other not supported objects too: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnections/...

once you fix those it will be working as it should

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

1. Study documentation before developing in Nprinting-Actions are not supported

2. Make sure there are no variable-input based dependencies as those also are not supported

3. make sure you review for other not supported objects too: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnections/...

once you fix those it will be working as it should

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
EGDR
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz , Thank you so much @Lech_Miszkiewicz ,Its working fine now