Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allan_vittrup
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

NPrinting - Formatting output text in table in Word Template

Hi.

I have an issue with NPrinting June 2018.

I have some quite simple requirements from a customer:

1. Export P & L table contents with formatting to a word template in a table

2. The width of the tables will always be the same, but the number of lines (Meaning the height) will wary. Sometimes the same table will have 5 lines - sometimes it will have 10.

To fulfill the layout we have developed a table extension, so we are able to obtain the layout given in the screenshot

a9da2dec50564e3599e7c93545c75796.png

The screenshot is done simply by exporting as png from Qlik Sense as is.

In NPrinting I Add the Table Object and Drag and Drop the table tag into my template.

My settings look like this:

Settings.png

The Final output looks like this:

OutputFromNPrinting.png

I was hoping that a little more source formatting was displayed! As far as I can see ONLY text is exported and nothing else.

The question is now. How do I generate the output as displayed on the first picture?

I am aware that I can easily create the header part by disabling the  "Show Header" property and just do the layout myself directly in the table.

But the issue is the different lines. Is there a way to do the indentation, bold and italic font?

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Try adding the table object as an image

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The suggestion to export it as image is a possible solution.

Another is to import the Qlik Sense straight table into the Word template by dragging and dropping the single columns and then apply Word formatting.

Table by Columns.png

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.