Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablomind
Creator
Creator

Native Charts in Word using NPrinting

Hi everybody,

I have been trying to use native charts in Word reports using NPrinting just like in PowerPoint but they seem to dont work the same way.  Im currently using NPrinting April 2019. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time,

Pablo

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is no support for native Excel charts in MsWord templates. I know that interface actually allows to insert chart and place table tags, but they will not be populated with data.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is no support for native Excel charts in MsWord templates. I know that interface actually allows to insert chart and place table tags, but they will not be populated with data.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
pablomind
Creator
Creator
Author

Is this situation on the roadmap for a newer version or it just simply will stay like this?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I have no idea.. Partners don't get to see roadmaps ☹️. It has always been like that with NPrinting 16, so I assume it is not on the roadmap. 

You may want to request it as a feature in ideation page: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas