cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HervouetR
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Failing Preview and for publish

Hello, I have a problem, when I preview an HTML report, it runs without executing anything and the CPU increases.
I can't not publish something, the connection is established between Qliksense and Nprinting.
When I go into the logs, several errors appear as an object that it does not find while it is in the application or this sentence "Unable to display all the data. Apply more filters to limit the amount of displayed data" but my table is only 50 lines long and I don't have any filters.

could you help me?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There may be as many problems as stars on the sky.

Why dont you start with:

• providing us with version of NPrinting and Qlik Sense (including SR)
  • providing a screenshot of your HTML Template (including properties of NPrinting <tags>)
  • Have you changed anything in qlik sense app and forgot to regenerate metadata and refresh template nodes in NPrinting?
  • It will be important to see how your source data is built in Qlik Sense
    • is it straight table
    • does it have "=" sign in dimensions - this indicates use of calculated dimensions which may not be supported in some scenarios
    • does it have hide/show column if used in any of the fields
    • is it natvie Qlik Sense object
    • are you using alternate states, triggers or anything what is not supported (details on qlik site)
  • How big is a datamodel in Qlik Sense (how many rows does fact table have)
  • Is it built using best practices, set analysis, flags in data model to use with set analysis etc...
  • Collect NPrinting Logs in debug mode. go to https://help.qlik.com NPrinting section to learn how to do it

regards

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.