cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting ON Demand

Hi,

I am trying to configure nprinting on demand  feature.

I have made all the connections and my nprinting reports are visible in the accesspoint in the dashboard.

But when I try to download the reports from the access point the following error occurs :

1. "title": "Forbidden"
  2. "description": "REVEL_CSRF: tokens mismatch."  

Any Inputs?

error.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Unfortunately in some environments due to network and or AD group policy in some cases, the browser you are using in some cases (most often seen with Internet Explorer) may generate this error. This is a browser issue rather than an NPrinting issue. Try using a different browser.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Unfortunately in some environments due to network and or AD group policy in some cases, the browser you are using in some cases (most often seen with Internet Explorer) may generate this error. This is a browser issue rather than an NPrinting issue. Try using a different browser.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Frank,

You are correct. When I am opening this in Firefox I am not facing this problem.

This problem persists in Internet Explorer. Is there a way around to make it work in IE !

Also one more thing when I try to download the report from the accesspoint sometimes the download is failing and sometimes it is getting downloaded.

Any idea of this error?

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello,

You would need to contact the vendor of the browser. We have seen this often with the Microsoft browser. I suggest contacting Microsoft as needed. There is no other workaround at this time other than using a different browser.

If you are having download issues with On Demand reports, that would be an environmental problem in most cases.

Please contact your network administrator to ensure you are attempting to save files to a fully accessible local or network location. Also make sure that your user role has the correct permission applied. (Please note that if you have separate questions for separate issues, to preserve the integrity of the original conversation and not to confuse the issues, please start new questions for each separate issue in the community.  Thank you.)

On Demand Role permission.PNG