Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarbala
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Nprinting Pixel Perfect error

Hi Team,

In Nprinting Pixel Perfect,While creating reports i have added 4 images in nprinting designer ,but when I am previewing output ,It is shwoing only 2 images that too with not full images. What may be the issue? I set the image to auto size. 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is not enough information.

• Please use labels to choose the exact version of NPrinting and connection (QlikView or Qlik Sense).
  • Please provide info of the exact version of QlikView or Qlik Sense
  • Please make sure you meet all requirements based on https://help.qlik.com
  • Please provide some context of what the images are (charts? or maps? or tables or what?)
  • Please screenshot objects directly in QlikView or QlikSense so we can see what the original size and type is (you can blur the numbers/labels).
  • Please screenshot your template so we can see how you put your images on template and how big you keep them in there
  • Please screenshot output

When working with images it is likely they inherit they original size and overlap each other maybe? However we cannot tell anything without seeing what happens.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.