Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohankumar067
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting error

Hi all,

I facing issue in nprinting reports.

I have imported the group of users in Nprinting to whom the report should be sent.

In that group all of them could receive the attachment in mail but except one user even though all those users have access to the Qlik sense app in which that report(chart) is present.

PFB error message:

20220606121828 Warn WARN: error during report generation: NPrinting Engine(s) failed to open document: navigator=qliksense;applytheme=True;proxyurl=<URL>;identity=<DOMAIN>Check connection page for connection status.
20220606121828 Info Finished content production
20220606121828 Warn Failed generation of report d58ca81a-08b4-4c36-bc89-4929e2561c69 for user 2eca7a52-ba84-48b3-96cd-f22319db08e9. ERROR: NPrinting Engine(s) failed to open document: navigator=qliksense;applytheme=True;proxyurl=<URL>;identity=<DOMAIN>Check connection page for connection status.

Does anyone knows the root cause and solution for this issue?

Thanks,

Mohan kumar.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following article.

There could be many reasons that the document fails to open such as:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Dharanidharan_DD

Hi @Mohankumar067 

Check the connections are loaded Correctly (Reload Meta Data) Run the test Connection. 

Check 1st the Nprinting can able to reach Qlik Sense Server. By getting status Completed.

Mohankumar067
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @Dharanidharan_DD,

Thanks for your quick reply. 

I have checked the connection and its loaded correctly and its able to reach the Qlik Sense server as the remaining users were able to receive the attachment in mail.

Please let me know if you have any other solution.

Thanks.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following article.

There could be many reasons that the document fails to open such as:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Mohankumar067 

Looks like you are using section access so the reasons could be:

• that user Domain Account is not configured properly in NPrinting
  • Tat user is not added to section access in Qlik Sense app
  • That user is not able to read the app which NPrinting is using 

I would start with the 1st one as this is the most common one

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Mohankumar067 a quick test to see if Section Access is the issue is to comment out the SA section of your load script, and see if the issues goes away?