Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arazadisqr
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting on Demand on Mashup

Hi ,

I was wondering if the Nprinting On Demand future can be used in the Mashup ,  where just like on the app you can select you filters and click on the button so the you can generate a report based on the selections you made on the mashup.  

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just did a check by myself .
I used DevHub to quickly create a mashup with NPrinitng OnDemand extension in it - worked like a charm!!

cheers
Lech
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I guess it depends how would you like to trigger your on deman report. 

I do not see a reason why it would not work if you would use all native (out of Qlik Sense box) objects and Capability API for this.

I have not tested it yet, but i will and will get back to you.

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just did a check by myself .
I used DevHub to quickly create a mashup with NPrinitng OnDemand extension in it - worked like a charm!!

cheers
Lech
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
dannyy81
Contributor III
Contributor III

could you share an example of your solution?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What exactly would you like me to share?

In Qlik Sense application I created:

• sheet
    • chart
    • button extension to trigger report from NPrinting

In NPrinitng I created a report to show chart from this app. 

I went to DevHub, create new mashup--> chose one of the existing templates and drag-n-drop chart and extension button on object placeholders. Then I went to view mashup and trigger NPrinting report using the button from there. Since I have used all native objects and just nested them in different interface there was no reason they would not work. 

If you thinking about building mashup using Vue, React, Angular or any other framework then I simply don't know how it would behave or whether it would work