cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qobo_qwaka
Contributor
Contributor

On-Demand User Access

Hi, I have created two reports which are generated, based on the selections made in qlikview, using on-demand. I would like eveyone who access to the qlikview model to be able to generate the reports. Currently I am the only one who is able to make use of on-demand, all the other users get an error message.

Is there a way of allowing everyone to be able to generate reports and don't limit certain users?

3 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

If you have the admin access or you can ask the admin to provide on-demand functionality access to the user who need access. If your user count is too high it may impact the downloading time again it depends on a lot of things.
Learning never stops.
qobo_qwaka
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Pradosh.

We have all the users in an excel file with about 800 users. Is there a way of adding all of them using a code or is this a manual process. 

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

800 user is not a big issue if the concurrent users are less. Please check for the concurrency and how many core you are using.
coming to your second question yes there is a way to import all the users at once using the below
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Import-Use...

regards
Pradosh
Learning never stops.