Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pixel Perfect

Bonjour

pouvez-vous me dire quelle est la différence entre O et F dans le niveau sélectionné ?

Merci beaucoup

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi and welcome to community.

1. I suggest to make some effort and write questions in english (google translation would do):

Hello
can you tell me what is the difference between O and F in the selected level?
thank you so much

2. Make sure you always provide correct label for version of NPrinting you are using. I am sure you are not using version 17.0

3. Answer to your question:

• F - represent individual fields from your Qlik Sense data model which can be used in level
    • Level will cycle through all values in field
  • O - represent objects from your Qlik Sense application (for example straight tables) which can be used as a level as well
    • Level will cycle throug all existing rows in the object - for example this can be usefull to only cycle through values where measure returns value <> 0

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi and welcome to community.

1. I suggest to make some effort and write questions in english (google translation would do):

Hello
can you tell me what is the difference between O and F in the selected level?
thank you so much

2. Make sure you always provide correct label for version of NPrinting you are using. I am sure you are not using version 17.0

3. Answer to your question:

• F - represent individual fields from your Qlik Sense data model which can be used in level
    • Level will cycle through all values in field
  • O - represent objects from your Qlik Sense application (for example straight tables) which can be used as a level as well
    • Level will cycle throug all existing rows in the object - for example this can be usefull to only cycle through values where measure returns value <> 0

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes, my version npriting is 

"Qlik NPrinting September 2020"

Version: 20.31.2.0

Thank you very much for your answer