how to cure it
thank you for your response

Labels (1)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

I suggest that you have your NPrinting license validated. This sounds like a license issue.

If so, please contact Qlik 'Customer' Support. Customer support manages license issues. Customer support will transfer you to Qlik 'Product Support' if they deem it is necessary.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

RajaDumpa
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Aubry : Hi Aubry, I see that you have marked my question as a solution, please unmark it's a question and not as a solution. If this is marked as a solution , it will be archived without an actual solution. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

@RajaDumpa 
Please start a Qlik 'customer support' case. This appears to be a license issue and as such will require assistance from the Qlik Customer support team who manages license and account issues. Customer support will transfer the case to Qlik 'Product Support' if it is deemed necessary.

Kind regards,..

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

I suggest that you have your NPrinting license validated. This sounds like a license issue.

If so, please contact Qlik 'Customer' Support. Customer support manages license issues. Customer support will transfer you to Qlik 'Product Support' if they deem it is necessary.

Kind regards...

RajaDumpa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dear Frank, 

We faced the same issue Today @ Oct 1 2023, and the product confirmed that our license is valid till 2026, however this morning the license expired on the site and all key reports have stopped being distributed.

Can you point me to the specific logs in NPrinting to trace the license issue. We have a new Guardicore agent installed across all our Qlik servers that blocks any new unsanctioned connections , however in this case, there were no blocks. 

RajaDumpa
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Aubry : Hi Aubry, I see that you have marked my question as a solution, please unmark it's a question and not as a solution. If this is marked as a solution , it will be archived without an actual solution. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

@RajaDumpa 
Please start a Qlik 'customer support' case. This appears to be a license issue and as such will require assistance from the Qlik Customer support team who manages license and account issues. Customer support will transfer the case to Qlik 'Product Support' if it is deemed necessary.

Kind regards,..