Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yucamash
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Nprinting preview error when opening Report's Edit Template

Hello, 

I am new using NPrinting, and ever since I downloaded it, the preview doesn't open in the way it should.  Also, I'm not able to drag any Table, Image and Cells, as well as adding any Page.

I already created the App, Connection and Report, and it works correctly for other users when selecting "Edit Template" on Reports.

Can someone please help identify why am I getting these errors and/or suggest how to solve them? 

Thanks!

15 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @Yucamash 

It is the typical behavior of the issue mentioned by @Frank_S . Thanks for the screenshots.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Also I went back and looked at your original question and that you have a very old and no longer supported version of NPrinting and also that you see the issue in Powerpoint.

If you do change to 100 percent and this doesn't solve the issue, your company will need to upgrade NPrinting which fixes problems associated with the NP designer and the powerpoint template editor.

To review the fixes, visit the release notes for NPrinting May 2021 SR 3 here:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Yucamash
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

After trying many possible solutions found here, I still have the same issue when trying to open a report. 

There is another user having the same issue for months, after changing into a new computer.

Do you know any other solution that could work ?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and best regards.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you already tried all suggested solutions and you are using a recent version (the latest is better) but you still have the issue, please open a support ticket so we can investigate. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Yucamash
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Ruggero, 

Thanks for your answer.

I haven't upgrade NPrinting but I'll confirm if its possible.

Also, please kindly confirm if this can affect the program's performance? Do all users need Special Permissions ?

Yucamash_0-1667463911388.png

Best regards.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Newer Qlik NPrinting versions are always tested about performances before releasing. So upgrading the installation do not impact on performances. 

Before upgrading remember to create a full backup and follow the instruction in the help site and Release Notes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero