cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense NPrinting publication report by email

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the publication of reports either by email or on Newstand.

Reports created in NPrinting do not generate during the execution of the publishing task.

In the example below, 2 reports should have been sent to 2 different users. The resolution and production was done correctly but the publication only worked for one user, the second received an email without the attachment.

Moreover, the error is not reproducible, sometimes everything works correctly. I also do not understand the error specified in the logs which specify that the error comes from an object in the report because randomly the object does not pose any problems.

Thank you in advance for your help !

PS: June2018 version for NPrinting and February2018 for QlikSense

7 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Maybe the report for the second user is empty due to filters that returns an empty dataset.

Please share the complete log files with the error that appears.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

It doesn't seem to me because when I regenerate the task without having modified anything, it may be that it runs correctly with this time the expected attachment... i don't understand.

I'm sharing logs @ !

Thanks !

clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm sorry .. I don't know how to attach a file when I'm answering

clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm sorry .. I don't know how to attach a file when I'm answering

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Click on "Use advanced editor" in the upper right corner.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dont answer from you inbox, open this topic using a link (header) and then follow instructions mentioned by Ruggero.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi !

The upgrade from Qlik Sense February 2018 to Qlik Sense September 2018 and the upgrade from Qlik Nprinting February2018 to Qlik Nprinting September 2018 has solved my problem about mail sending.

Thank you for your help !

Clemence