Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andriesb
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview dimension filter does not work in nprinting generated xls after upgrading from v16 to v21

I am generating a fixed report in Qlikview where within the dimension i'm filtering on a date :

=if (Datum >= '10-01-2022' , Datum, Null() )   and enabling the option 'suppress when value is null' . This will suppress al old dates within my this qlikview report and works easily and fast.

andriesb_1-1649320589657.png

The seconde dimensions on 'product'  does work, but the date doesn't , so some of it still works?

This technique did work for many years within Npinting v16 and still does work easily within my Qlikview report .

However switching to Nprinting  v21 this does not work any more and because of this failure I've even send confidential info to the wrong person using this technique in an old report after upgrading to nprinting v21 !  

Why does this technique fail and I have to use a much harder way of filtering within the expression ?

Within the nprinting report I'm applying a lot of different filters only for the different lists to be send, so using filters on another level will not be my choice.

Also, in NPrinting v16 this did work for many years !

NPrinting V21 is a 'pain to use'  as speed of developing or editing a report and update connections prior to test to edit is extremely slow compared to v16... !  Would even have prefered not to update...

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

@andriesb
We will need to investigate in greater detail. 
Please start a support case.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!