i want to get data for the last working date 

when i try today()-1 it give me the last day but i want the last working date 

thank you

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You need to work on that in your Qlik Calendar. Different countries have different public holidays/working days. During load script you can create a flag for working days and then you can use advanced search filter for that 

cheers

More about advanced filters :https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/06/26/nprinting-filters-part-3-advanced-search/

by the way - your version 16 of NPrinting is not supported. You need to migrate to supported NPrinting.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
nouha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thank you 

did you mean i create the flag in qlik sense because i m new in nprintig and qliksense 

in qliksense i have the working day and in qliknprinting i am usine the advenced seacr for last 7 days 

and the version of nprinting i am working in a societe it s not for my own project

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @nouha 

If you are new to Qlik Sense and NPrinting then welcome. I will encourage you to study and get proper training before doing anything in NPrinting. good start is on https://help.qlik.com where you will find resources for Qlik Sense and NPrinting. Back to this topic:

1. version of NPrinting - you have indicated in your label version "NPrinting 16" - Pay attention to this when youu create post. Clearly NPrinting 16 is out of support and also does not work with Qlik Sense. It is important to keep housekeeping clean and stop causing those kind of errors. Also let us know the version of software you are using as our answers can change based on that!!!
  2. In regards to a flag - there are many options.
    1. I would create a flag in Qlik Sense load script so it indicates date which is your last working date. Then in NPrinting you can just apply filter on that flag. That would be best practice.
    2. Alternative is advance search or evaluate value and then it would be to get a date which would meet 2 criteria:
      1. < Today
      2. and Max date with "working day" flag
      3. syntax would be similar to this: =max({<WorkingDayFlag={1},YourDateField={"<$(=Today())"}>}YourDateField)

I suggest you focus first on making things right in Qlik Sense. Make sure you study links I have given you, also make sure you understand data types of dates and issues they may create. I wrote about this in those topics:

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
nouha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

really thank you very much for your details i will check and come back to you thanks

nouha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

i am using nprinting 19.40.3.0

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please pay attention to adding the correct label and note that also 19.40.3 (November 2019) is out of support so upgrade to a supported version as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.