cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haiderpasha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Download Page Access

I am trying to upgrade the Qlik Replicate Version but am unable to access the Downloads Page. I tried to get some support on this via Chatbot but failed to do so. Please let me know how to gain access to Download Page and Support portal.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @haiderpasha 

Let me look into this for you. I will have someone reach out to you to resolve this.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

10 Replies
haiderpasha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Product Downloads option is not available under Product News.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @haiderpasha ,

please let me know which version/build you want to download. I will try to make a download link for you right now.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
haiderpasha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello, @john_wang,  I want to upgrade to "Qlik Replicate November 2022," but I have a bigger question: Why can't I have the Download page enabled?

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @haiderpasha ,

Our digital team will check and fix the download page issue. I'd made a download link for your urgent access:

https://files.qlik.com/url/tsmpsider2jtp5rz

It's Replicate 2022.11 GA release. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
haiderpasha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @john_wang , Thank you for the quick response. Once the Download and Support page access issue is fixed, I will mark the issue as resolved.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @haiderpasha ,

Sure, we are gladly to help if you need anything. Free free to update us here.

Best Regards,

John.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @haiderpasha ,

Seems the download page works for me, could you please make sure you login the community with login credential ? 

john_wang_0-1673228104011.png

if it does not work for you still, how about if you open the download page directly (login needed still)?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

John.

haiderpasha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @john_wang ,   the Product Downloads option is not available under Product News for me. 

haiderpasha_0-1673272445940.jpeg

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @haiderpasha 

Let me look into this for you. I will have someone reach out to you to resolve this.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂