Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dade73
Contributor II
Contributor II

Mariadb / mysql galera import speed

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to import data in mariadb with galera cluster. There is a way to limit or lower down the import speed to avoid the flowcontrol on the destination cluster?

Thank you!

cheers

davide

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @dade73 ,

Welcome to Qlik Community!

If I understood correctly, you want to 'slow down' the Full load performance to avoid impact from Replicate task full load stage. is that correct?

If yes, then there may be some options include:

1- if the target cluster is in cloud, there is some parameters in the Database to control the performance

2- You may set the full load parallel table max number to 1

john_wang_0-1696923935966.png

3- you may limit the network speed (between Replicate server and target database) by work with your network management team

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @dade73 ,

Welcome to Qlik Community!

If I understood correctly, you want to 'slow down' the Full load performance to avoid impact from Replicate task full load stage. is that correct?

If yes, then there may be some options include:

1- if the target cluster is in cloud, there is some parameters in the Database to control the performance

2- You may set the full load parallel table max number to 1

john_wang_0-1696923935966.png

3- you may limit the network speed (between Replicate server and target database) by work with your network management team

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
dade73
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! work like charm!

Regards

Davide