cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozipin
Contributor
Contributor

How to teach myself about QlikView?

I'm freelancing a little until the end of my education. I found a company that would hire me for a few days per month. Here is what will expect me:

They have a few different systems. All backed by some kind of RDMS. And there is a QlikView installation. Nothing more. QlikView is not configured to do anything, it's just installed on a dedicated server.

Tney need a few reports, by aggregating data from different sources. They also want something like a daily export of the data.

I have no QlikView experience, but would like to tackle the job. Are there any resources online to educate myself?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @ozipin 

Welcome to the Qlik community. We have a learning website where you can go through many courses for free. 

If you are a bit more curious to learn more, you could sign up for Instructor-led training. Also, you can find a lot of training videos in Youtube.

I hope this helps.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @ozipin 

Welcome to the Qlik community. We have a learning website where you can go through many courses for free. 

If you are a bit more curious to learn more, you could sign up for Instructor-led training. Also, you can find a lot of training videos in Youtube.

I hope this helps.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi @ozipin ,

check this thread, I've shared some useful material/course. thanks!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Can-anyone-share-any-document-with-initial-learning-... 

Regards,

Deva