Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Praful_PT
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView Nprinting

Dear Colleagues,

The Nprinting app for one the projects went missing from Nprinting portal, we have daily jobs running for the users.

We donot get any report and tasks for the apps, and also we checked from the servers in C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\apps but we donot get any matching app id/report id/connection id for the latest updated reports.

How can we try to recover the apps, please let us know. Is there any way we can check how the apps got deleted, we have all the access to the Nprinting servers too, please help at the earliest.

Regards,

Praful Thakur

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Praful_PT ,

Thanks for posting.

If I did understood the scenario properly, I would have advised to restore a backup of the Database if the qvw file still existed or either create a new App in NPrinting and edit the tasks and reports to be linked to this new App ID. I do hope this might be useful for you in the future if never happens something similar to you or any on the Community.

Cheers,

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Praful_PT ,

Thanks for posting.

If I did understood the scenario properly, I would have advised to restore a backup of the Database if the qvw file still existed or either create a new App in NPrinting and edit the tasks and reports to be linked to this new App ID. I do hope this might be useful for you in the future if never happens something similar to you or any on the Community.

Cheers,

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer