Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MahendraMallela
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView: Task refreshed successfully, but dashboard is not reflecting the refreshed data

Hi Team,

I am facing issues with Task refresh.

QlikView: Task refreshed successfully, but dashboard is not reflecting the refreshed data.

Have refreshed the Qlik dashboard atleast 15 times now. But it's not getting refreshed even after successful running. Can you help me on this, why this is happening?. 

This issue is occurring for quite sometime now. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Mahendra Mallela
+91-7090292996
Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Add a text object to a sheet and put this in    ='Last update' &chr(13)&ReloadTime( )

Reload the task and see what date is shown. Also,  if you can attach the document log.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @MahendraMallela,

I assume you are speaking about QVW not showing updated data on the AccessPoint. Is this correct?  If so, in QlikView Server, is Publisher licensed or do you just use Reload Engine?  Have you reviewed the task log for the reload task? Do you see any issues with the distribution portion?

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
MahendraMallela
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Mate,

Please find my inline comments for your quires:

I assume you are speaking about QVW not showing updated data on the AccessPoint. Is this correct? -- Correct it's QVW.

If so, in QlikView Server, is Publisher licensed or do you just use Reload Engine? -- It's QlikView Server.

Have you reviewed the task log for the reload task? -- Yes reviewed the logs, There are no errors.

Do you see any issues with the distribution portion? -- No distribution issues we encounter.

Attaching the 2 log files, which i run yesterday and today as well. This issue is happening for other Dashboards as well. 

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Add a text object to a sheet and put this in    ='Last update' &chr(13)&ReloadTime( )

Reload the task and see what date is shown. Also,  if you can attach the document log.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.