Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohan11
Contributor
Contributor

To recover Admin username & password along with data source for a specific Qlikview dashboard

Hi Team,

Good Morning.  We have a dashboard running with a user specific username and password. But unfortunately we don't have the Admin information.  Kindly help us to recover  Admin credentials also how to view corresponding data sources. For further information please reach me out

on my official mail id : mohan.p@lmw.co.in

Contact number: +91-9840505092

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mohan11 ,

if the document was protected with section access, and you don't have the credentials, then I'm afraid you cannot access it. The purpose is to protect sensitive data at the highest level, and it wouldn't be a reliable protection if it could be cracked.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @mohan11 ,

if the document was protected with section access, and you don't have the credentials, then I'm afraid you cannot access it. The purpose is to protect sensitive data at the highest level, and it wouldn't be a reliable protection if it could be cracked.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.