Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Bundle load- works in test file but not main application

Hi All,

Are there any document settings which could be impacting the bundle load of images?

I used the following code:

BUNDLE LOAD image_name,

image_location

FROM

(biff, embedded labels, table is Logo$);

And in a test dashboard it works perfectly, I get a tabled called $orphan_image_name and I can load the image using qmem.

However when copying the exact same code into the live dashboard, it doesn't work.

I can see in the script log it loads the one line, however I don't get the table and I don't get the option to chose the image in the expression editor window....

5 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

have a look at below post

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3859

Regards

ASHFAQ

adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Could you point out where my question is answered within that topic rather than simply regurgitating a link?

MarcoWedel

Does live dashboard mean an instance of your application running on a QV-Server?

Then maybe the issue is simply that your server does not have the E: drive mapped like on your development client.

In this case change your script to load from \\servername\folder\WorkVariables.xls

hope this helps

regards

Marco

adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Hi Marco,

Sorry no, they are both just on my local machine. SOrry I should have made that clear.

The test dashboard literally just has that code in it and loads fine.

The live dashboard has exactly the same code, but along with the main dashboard code (no more bundles though) but doesn't work.

elaine_dunwoody
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

The bundle load needs to be loaded last in the script.