Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DATETIME comparison not working

Does anyone have the proper way to do an easy comparison with my Progress DB's DATETIME? I need to pull anything updated in the "sku-whs-spf" table over the last 2 days.

vStartDate=Date(now()-2, 'DD/MM/YY.ffff')

FROM PUB."sku-whs-spf"

WHERE "LastUpdate" >= '$(vStartDate)';

But all I get is the error

SQL##f - SqlState: S0002, ErrorCode: 4294947291, ErrorMsg: [DataDirect][ODBC Progress OpenEdge Wire Protocol driver][OPENEDGE]Table/View/Synonym not found (7519)

SQL SELECT

As if I'm doing an improper comparison, or the field is not there (but it definitely is). I've even tried harcoding my vStartDate

TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Does it load without the where clause?

FROM PUB."sku-whs-spf"

I am wondering what happens if you remove the two double quotes, does that change anything

FROM PUB.sku-whs-spf

WHERE "LastUpdate" >= '$(vStartDate)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think this error to me "There is no file loaded from Source". What source u used for?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Does it load without the where clause?

FROM PUB."sku-whs-spf"

I am wondering what happens if you remove the two double quotes, does that change anything

FROM PUB.sku-whs-spf

WHERE "LastUpdate" >= '$(vStartDate)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am embarrassed to say you are correct. It does NOT load without the WHERE clause. I spent hours trying to fix this WHERE clause, but the problem was that I broke my CONNECT statements right above. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. Thanks!