Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show Month wise Sales

Hi,

Here i have requirment like i have to show the month wise tickets in line chart,, how to break the year wise tickets into month wise...

In DB i have date column there i have 2011 tickets created in a oraganization.

what i did here is i have return calender  script to showmonth names in X-axis and in expression i took Total count of ticketsbut its not giving correct result

one example here is forJan/2011 chart should show 34000 tickets created but in chart it isshowing only 9 tickets,, and in 2011 year total 440000+ tickets  created this count is showing excatly end of the chart.You can look this below attached screen shot so how to show month wise tickets in chart and how to write expression for this. So requesting your help on this.........

Tic.JPG

2 Replies
rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

hi

use

month(field) as month

and can you upload your application

thanks

rohit

Not applicable
Author

Hi rohit,

I tried in that way also but its not working......am not able to upload the sample file i created another post wit hthe same and attached the sample file there....plz check...