Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Internal inconsistency, type CPV

HI All,

I have a problem with opening a qlikview document,when I open it I get the following message:

"Internal Consistency Type CPV detected.."

I have search a lot but still no reason.Could anybody please help me out of this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Berg_Support

Most likely this is an issue with the QVW itself.  Do you have any backups of this QVW you can open?  What version of Qlikview Desktop are you using?  

You might try using the ScriptRescue function in Qlikview Desktop.  You can access this by opening Qlikview Desktop, Help, About Qlikview, right-click on the Qlikview icon at the bottom-right of the dialogue box.  Look for ScriptRescue and change the value from 0 to 1, click Set and then Close.  Try opening the QVW.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh 

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jon_B
Support
Support

Hello,
Have you tried the following article based on this same "CPV" error when opening some documents?
Please see if this helps:

When users download applications from the access point, they get an error message when the application is opened. Message: "Internal inconsistency, type cpv, detected."
https://support.qlik.com/articles/000044908

Best Regards,
Jon
Please, remember to "like" the post and mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Josh_Berg_Support

Most likely this is an issue with the QVW itself.  Do you have any backups of this QVW you can open?  What version of Qlikview Desktop are you using?  

You might try using the ScriptRescue function in Qlikview Desktop.  You can access this by opening Qlikview Desktop, Help, About Qlikview, right-click on the Qlikview icon at the bottom-right of the dialogue box.  Look for ScriptRescue and change the value from 0 to 1, click Set and then Close.  Try opening the QVW.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh 

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.