Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinnu123
Creator
Creator

Need Month and YTD % in barcharts

Hi Team,

I am having one requirement on showing % in bar chart. In a bar chart I am having two bars for every month i.e one for month and one is for year and I must show the barchart for current fiscical year i.e April2016to march2017

Calculation:

Denominator:  Count if [Resolveddate] or [Targetdate] fields both have dates. Exclude from count if  one or both fields are missing dates.

Month Count = Unique Incidents where [Resolveddate] falls into given month for current fiscal year Apr –Mar and where [Resolveddate] <= [Targetdate]

YTD Count = Cumulative %  of unique Incidents where [Resolveddate] falls within current fiscal year Apr –Mar and where [Resolveddate] <= [Targetdate] .

Can any one please help on this how to achieve this one

Thanks,

Chinnu.

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

It would be easier if you can provide a sample with the expected output to help you better here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

In the editor :

let Fyearstart := makedate(01,04,2016)

let Fyearend = makedate(31.03.2016)

Temp:

Load

Rangemin(Fyearstart,Targetdate) as minDate,

Rangemax(Fyearend,Targedate) as maxDate

Resident YOUR TABLE;

Let varMinDate = Num(Peek('minDate', 0, 'Temp')); 

Let varMaxDate = Num(Peek('maxDate', 0, 'Temp')); 

DROP Table Temp;

In graph :

try this

Monthcount:

ccount (  Distinct {$< [Resolveddate] ={">=$(=Date(varMindate,'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(VarMaxDate,'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>}   Incidents)

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

I am providing sample data. Please go through it

If we select AXPPRT in the group field I need to get 99% for august month for both Month and Year.

Thanks,

Bhargav.

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Have you got any solution for this? Is So please share it...

Thanks,

Chinnu.

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Allu,

Thanks for your reply.

The above expression is not working in my case

Thanks,

Chinnu

sunny_talwar

If you really want us to help you better, then follow two important things

1) Whenever possible provide a qvw application (with the data source) where you have already been trying to play around with this. This helps us see what you might be trying to do and we can quickly offer solutions

2) Provide how the expected output needs to look like? Even a hand drawn image can be helpful with number on top of it and some basic explanation of how you are carrying out the calculations.

Everyone is trying to help each other out, but it would really help if we help ourself by doing our homework before we ask a question on the community.

I hope you will take my response in a positive way and provide some more information to help us help you better

Best,

Sunny

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Ok Thanks for your suggestion.