Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neha_2227
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need help in showing data to the customer which is not present in main fact table in this month

Hi Members,

Let me explain the scenario - There is 1 main table which has various customers open documents. There is another table RSM which has customer with the status L0 and L1. If the customer status is L1 we are considering it as Y status. In addition to check for L0, L1 there are many logics  involved in the backend and finally we are showing final status of the customer as reconciled. 

Now the problem is there is 1 customer who was present in main fact table in sept data but it is not present in oct data (because it doesn't have anything open now) but it is present as L1 in RSM table. We need to show it in the chart as Y (because it has L1 status) but unable to show it as it is not at all present in my main fact. 

Please see the attached image which is the chart in Qlik. Customer 0094531534 is present in sept data hence it is appearing in table. In the Reconciled expression we are showing current month status and since this cust is not present in my October data it is not showing anything but I want it to display as Y. 

I hope I have explained it, if not please let me know I will try to add sample data.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. 

Thanks

Neha

0 Replies