Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert_connelly
Partner - Contributor III

Offline Service installed but not working

I posted this to the Deployment group and haven't heard anything. Figured I would see if anyone in App Development might have some suggestions.

I've installed QlikView Offline services and the service is running. I've set the user privileges on the app/document so authenticated users can download. When clicking on the download button on an iPad, the user receives Offline Views Not Supported. How do I enable this feature for a document/app? Is there any additional configuration needed on the Offline Service that I might have missed? I just did the default install.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Bob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Mr. Robert,

You may missed to add attribute to your document. Let try

Select QlikView file -> go to "Document Information" tab. Under "Attribute", set some value

Name: Offline

Value: True

Regards,

Sokkorn

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hello Robert,

Please, see my answer in the following case, to see if it is what is lacking to work offline

offline download in Mobile devices

Guillermo

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Mr. Robert,

You may missed to add attribute to your document. Let try

Select QlikView file -> go to "Document Information" tab. Under "Attribute", set some value

Name: Offline

Value: True

Regards,

Sokkorn

robert_connelly
Author

That was it Sokkorn. Was hoping it was something easy like that. Thank you very much for your help!

Bob

robert_connelly
Author

Thanks Guillermo! This was very helpful and resolved my issue.

Have a good day!

Bob

Not applicable

I'm glad you solved your problem.

You also have a good day.

Guillermo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheav,

I am also facing the same problem . i set the attribute as offline and value as true.

And i created the bookmarks but i am unable to download the file in offline.

Its showing some error there are no bookmarks,but i have created bookmarks can you please how can i do this.

its an urgent issue.

Thanks,

krishna.