Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PDF Reduce and distribute data issue

We have a PDF reduce and distribute job setup but running into a data issue.. It reduces and distributes based on the individual.  Individual belongs to a region. The data in the report looks ok in access-point but when we reduce the data and distribute it , we see the same numbers in the region bar as we see in the individual recipient bar.  When selection is done for the individual a trigger selects the region.

Sample Data : 

Individual                    Region            Value

xyz@del.com         Americas          1

abc@del.com        Americas          1

123@del.com        EMEA                1

Issue : when we select email address xyz@del.com, we are seeing the data in access point as 1, 2 (individual, region) , but when we use reduce and distribute (PDF) gets sent out with 1, 1 (individual, region).  It appears it is not expanding on the region and doing a harsh reduction on the individual thus providing same counts for individual and region.  when I do the selections, I am expecting to see the same data in PDF file (email) as I see in the access-point report .  Is it not the case ?

Thanks much

Message was edited by: Satish Vegesna

0 Replies