Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnmolGupta
Contributor
Contributor

QLIK VIEW SLICER

Make 2 graphs showing count of cars vs Booking Date & count of cars vs Sales Date

Make an universal global slicer which does the following:
-> filter booking trend graph
-> filter sales trend graph

I need 1 Slicer Which show number of cars book and number of car sold on that particular day

I am facing a problem where when i am selecting date say 12/22/2022 i am getting count for sales as 1 (as per the date) and my graph automatically take me to its corresponding value in boking date i just need to find the activity done on that day  but if you see on 12/22/2022 there has been NO BOOKING but 1 SALE

Labels (3)
6 Replies
MarcoWedel

Do you have any specific questions?

What did you already try yourself to implement this requirement?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anmol, your sample data file, Book1.xlsx, has only Booking Date and Sales Date, 26 rows, with 13 unique rows. I suggest you add some sales and bookings for them, along with the expected result, with 12/22/2022 selected if you prefer. More help is appreciated.

Folks here will certainly get it done for you.

JohnInSD

(aka johncaqc)

AnmolGupta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

i have Updated the data

Make 2 graphs showing count of cars vs Booking Date & count of cars vs Sales Date

I need 1 Slicer Which show number of cars book and number of car sold on that particular day

I am facing a problem where when i am selecting date say 12/22/2022 i am getting count for sales as 1 (as per the date) and my graph automatically take me to its corresponding value in boking date i just need to find the activity done on that day  but if you see on 12/22/2022 there has been NO BOOKING but 1 SALE

AnmolGupta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your expected output when 12/22/2022 Sales Date is selected?

AnmolGupta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

1 for the count of cars by sales date graph 

0 for the count of cars by booking date