Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chithra
Contributor
Contributor

Section access in qlik view

Hi All,

I am very new to qlikview ,please help me to understand ,is there any option to include 2 views in the qlikview dashboard : one with section access and the other one without section access.As of now we are maintaining  two seperate dashboards with and without section access.Any possible way to include both in the same dashboard?Thanks.

4 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can you be little more specific please. When you say  two views are you referring to two different charts ? The reason you are setting up the section access is who can see what and that should resolve your issue.

Chithra
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I meant people who has admin access (Managers,team leaders)should be able to see all the fields .People who are not super users should be able to see only their own data and overall data.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Got you. An hour back I replied on one of the post regarding Section Access and here is the link:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Section-Access-not-working/m-p/1608494#M142585

Hope this helps.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Chithra, here is a Design Blob link with some additional links at the bottom of that one with some related posts, pretty sure this should get you everything you need here if you are still trying to figure things out.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/A-Primer-on-Section-Access/ba-p/1465766

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.