Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

iOS app version 2.0 issues?

Is anyone else having issues with the newly released 2.0 version of the iOS app?  We are on QlikView 11.2 SR4 and I get the Error downloading the document list when trying to access either of our 2 Access Points via both reverse proxy and from on our corporate network via VPN.  I have another iPad running the exact same OS but the previous 1.2.1 version and it works via all the methods that don't work using the 2.0 version.  I have also tried the 2.0 version on multiple devices using both cellular and Wi-Fi to confirm that it wasn't something with that specific device and or network connection.

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I too have the same problem, The application was working fine until yesterday. Today it got updated to V2 and its stopped connecting to the server.

Almost 2000 Users connecting our server are affected by this update.

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Got any solution on this. we are in process of upgrading to 2.0 App.

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

I have upgraded the QlikView iPad App to 2.0 and got the authentication error.

After sign out and sign in the App is working fine now.

Not applicable
Author

This did not resolve on my IPAD.

Not applicable
Author

We too facing the same issue. Any updates?

Not applicable
Author

I did open a case with support and they are looking into the issue.  They are currently looking into the issue as it has been reported by other users as well.

Not applicable
Author

We also have opened a case with the support.

It is surprising that Qliktech did a major release when limited support is available.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

We have the same issue. We have opened a case at Qlikview Support too.

Not applicable
Author

This is now resolved.

We have to change the IIS settings to allow anonymous for AjaxZfc