Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

tally data into Qlikview

Hi all,

can you please help me regarding tally data how can  i fetch the data ,as i used both Odbc oledb and got the data which is in not correct format it's giving me wrong columns and no data in some columns so please help how to fetch the data from tally

one more is if i write xml code for exporting data and that code passed through macro i think i should work but not sure so please tell me how to write the code,trying for web service method POST/GET through macro below attached sample version

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hey,

Do you have tally Connector?? If yes

Use following steps,

1. Install tally on qlikview server.

2. Start tally and load any company.

3. Now in Qlikview under connect, you will see something TallyODBC_9000. Take the first one.

4. Put username and password. Check Connection established.

5. Now press Select button and you will see all the tally tables and its fields.

6. For connector please use this Attachment

In fact, in detail i am also not sure. I just have the idea about this Source when i was learning from Team.

Good Luck

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i haven't got any connector ,do you need connector ? if yes plz tell ,can we do without connector ?

im trying to connect through odbc or oledb

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, I am not sure. I don't have much experience on this. Anyway, Some one help you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful