Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik SaaS Reporting compatible with Google Suite (Slides, Document, Spreasheets)

Henri_Rufin
Luminary
Luminary

Qlik SaaS Reporting compatible with Google Suite (Slides, Document, Spreasheets)

The reporting capabilities introduced on Qlik Sense SaaS seem great. From what I understand we can only generate pdf documents at the time but I am sure Qlik will deliver soon enough new delivery capabilities with Office 365. I just want to make sure the Google Suite in also on the roadmap as more and more companies like mine make the choice of going with Google instead of Microsoft Office.

So if you could offer the option to design reports with Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word) AND Google (Sheets, Slides, Docs) it would be nice. This option should be available in both Qlik Automation and in the hub as part of the reporting services. Of course we don't yet if and when a reporting designer is going to be implemented, but we can only hope Nprinting capabilities will be brought to the cloud...

4 Comments
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

I would like to hear from SaaS customers on the prevalence of Google productivity suite - please share feedback on @Henri_Rufin 's idea.  

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Ben_at_Kohls
Contributor III
Contributor III

Kohl's is on the Google productivity suite primarily but we do use Office a bit too. Having enhanced integration between Qlik & Google suite for reporting would be very cool.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived