Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Qlik Sense - modify the expression of a bookmark

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Qlik Sense - modify the expression of a bookmark

Hi,
Could be useful to modify a bookmark expression.
Now if you want to change a bookmark you need to create a new one and delete the previous one, it's not possible to replace it.
I hope this feature will be available in coming release.
Also be able to easily duplicate a bookmark could helps.
Best Regards
Andrea

27 Comments
Flynnbags
Contributor
Contributor

It's getting a bit ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed. Our users are looking at faults and maintenance broken down by area and by year. So every January they have to create all of their bookmarks anew with the current year.

It seems like such a simple win and would improve the usability massively for end users. 

da2
Contributor
Contributor

Please put this feature with a higher priority, tabs work independently of measures and often customers require two independent frameworks on the sheet and on the table. I don't know how to push the implementation of this solution more....

please please please?

marc_behrens
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

+1

edit bookmarks is important. f.e. if button action refer to a specific bookmark

Timotix
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Patric_Nordstrom Any updates, regarding the bookmark changes? Can you please provide a timeline, when Qlik wants to change this?

Martin_Brennan
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is must.  Often when I tell users of this limitation they struggle to believe it is really the case that you can create bookmarks, share them across the business without the ability to amend them.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived