Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Trend Line for Scatter Plot

daviewales
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trend Line for Scatter Plot

Trend lines were recently added to Qlik Sense for bar charts and line charts. However, I am still eagerly awaiting trend lines for scatter plots!

10 Comments
John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @daviewales,

Thanks for your post. Going forward, please use one, and only one, label per post. Refer to the submission guidelines for more details.

daviewales
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks @John_Teichman, perhaps the idea form could be updated to reflect these guidelines?

The title of the text box is plural, and the note beneath indicates a way to enter multiple labels, so you can understand why I thought I should enter multiple.

daviewales_0-1592975622865.png

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @daviewales - I wish I could. Unfortunately, it is a standard component of the Community and not easily changed for a specific board. It is mildly frustrating. 🙂 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
sfbi
Creator
Creator

Very useful idea and also very important on statistical analyzes!

fred2019
Contributor II
Contributor II

it 's strange that qliksense has not this basic functionnality  on scatter plot at the difference with a lot f other tools.

Its possible to add a reference line  on a scatter plot, but it seems to work only with horizontal or vertical line.  ( i don't see a way to put the formulas of the regressione line)

Is there a planning for this useful features .

Thanks

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Trendlines is coming to the scatter plot most likely in spring 2022.

Status changed to: Open - In Development
Ben_at_Kohls
Contributor III
Contributor III

That's exciting to hear, @Patric_Nordstrom ! This closes a big gap in Qlik as a statistical analysis tool (I hope!)

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Regression lines added in SaaS March 8th and in May 2022 for CM.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Delivered
pperdigo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi @Patric_Nordstrom ! Where can I read more about the release of Regression Lines for Scatter Plots? Your comment is the only thing I've found indicating that doing that would be possible.

Thanks in advance.